Vivid Sydney Showboat Dinner Cruise 3 Course Menu
FIRST FLAVOUR (Platter shared Between Two Guests)(D,G,SF)
- Smoked salmon & prawn ceviche + virgin olive oil + chilli
- Vegetarian samosas + tamarind date chutney
- Herb & garlic bread
- Oven-roasted chicken breast + Chef’s special potatoes + Broccolini + Baby carrots + Chimichurri (D,G,N)
SWEET FLAVOUR (Served individually to the table)(D,G,N,V)
- Chef's deconstructed eton mess
- Heavenly Tiramisu
ENTRÉE (Fusion Chat Platter)(D,G,V)
- Samosa+ Paneer warqi potli + Zucchini and fetta fritters +sweetened yoghurt + coriander tamarind chutney+ chickpeas+ heirloom tomato +chickpea bubbles crushed pappadi
- Pumpkin ravioli, basil and spinach pesto, pine nuts, edamame beans, red vine sorrel (D,G,V)
- Chef’s deconstructed Eton mess
½ CUBAN LOBSTER THERMIDORE 200 GRAMS - $33
CHEESE PLATTER (TO SHARE) - $38
- Two Australian cheeses matched with fruits, chutney, cretzels & nuts
Contains Dairy (D) Contains Tree Nuts (N) Contains Seafood (SF) Contains Gluten (G) Vegetarian (V) Vegan (VE)
* Indicative menu only. Menu may be subject to minor changes
*Requests for dietary (gluten-free, nut-free, dairy-free), substitutions and modifications of menus will be politely declined, as we have an on board kitchen and our kitchen team is required to serve the menus within a required time period, of the respective cruises. All our cruises have at least one vegetarian menu option for seated & served menus. We cannot guarantee that certain products or ingredients (nuts, gluten, dairy, etc.) will not be in our food, and we explicitly accept no liability in this regard. For serious food allergies you must make your own decisions on selecting meals. Our staff’s comments are only to assist you in making an informed decision.
BOTTOMLESS BEVERAGE UPGRADES
WINES & SPARKLING BEVERAGE PACKAGE - $36pp
WINES AND SPARKLING
- Hardy’s Brut Reserve (Sparkling Wine) Bubbly texture and rich fruit flavours and toasty character
- Angas Moscato Hot pink sparkling with exotic mix of lychee, musk and spice
- The Riddle Sauvignon BlancVibrant tropical fruit flavours, passionfruit lift, green apple crunch, crisp and refreshing
- The Riddle Shiraz CabernetRich blackcurrant and raspberry fruit flavours with savoury notes and pepper spice
- San Pellegrino sparkling mineral water
SOFT DRINKS AND JUICES
- Fruit Juice (Orange & Apple)
- Soft Drinks (Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, Solo, Ginger Ale, Lemonade)
SOFT DRINKS & JUICES - $24pp
- San Pellegrino sparkling mineral water
SOFT DRINKS AND JUICES
- Orange Juice, Coke & Lemonade
(All communication with the company must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org)
Please see our full terms of service on this link: https://www.australiancruisegroup.com.au/terms-conditions The terms and services supersede all other information provided, either on a website or by any of our staff members.
- All guests/passengers must carefully check the booking confirmation and invoice and ensure that date of cruise, number of guests and all cruise inclusions and prices are correct.
- Requests for dietary (gluten-free, nut-free, dairy-free), substitutions and modifications of menus will be politely declined.
- Please refer to our cancellation and transfer policy on the above link. Please note policies vary between regular lunch, dinner and sightseeing cruises and special event cruises (NYE, Australia Day, Valentine’s Day, VIVID Sydney, Christmas Day, Boxing Day and any other special event cruise).
- All requests for cancellations, amendments, transfer/change of date must be submitted in writing (WE DO NOT PROCESS THESE REQUESTS OVER THE PHONE). Please allow up to 14 days for your refund to be processed.
- We recommend all guests to arrive at the wharf at least 15 minutes prior to boarding time as shown on your confirmation ticket. No refund or credit will be issued for passengers that do not board the cruise on time (no show)
- Our fleet does not offer wheelchair accessibility. Whilst our vessels are not wheelchair friendly, our crew will be happy to assist passengers with limited mobility in boarding the vessel both on the gangway and using the stairs, with your or a carer’s consent, where possible. We do not accept any risk or liability in relation to our staff providing assistance with boarding. Guests must make their own informed decision in choosing to access the vessel with assistance of the crew at the boarding point. Amenities on some of our boats are located on lower levels accessible by stairs only. We do not recommend our cruises to guests with mobility restrictions which prevent them from using stairs. We do not have facilities to store motorised wheelchairs or heavy/non-collapsible mobility devices, either onboard or on the wharf. If you contact our staff either by phone or email, our staffs’ comments are only to assist you in making your own informed decision on whether the vessel is suitable for the guest’s mobility requirements. Staff comments must not be misinterpreted that the vessels are wheelchair friendly. In the event that a guest is unable to access the vessel due to their mobility limitations, a refund will only be provided for the guest and 1 carer.
- Cruise program, menu and beverage inclusions, and schedule are subject to change without notice.
- Beverage service for the duration of the cruise: Service begins from boarding (a selection of beer, wine & soft drinks) and stops 15 minutes prior to the end of cruise.
- We strictly adhere to NSW Responsible Service of Alcohol Guidelines and house policies are strictly enforced. Failure to comply may lead to the removal of the group from the vessel.
- We do not offer split bills onboard.
- Seating requests must be made in writing 7 days prior to cruise but are not guaranteed.
- The Company reserves the right to transfer your booking to the next available cruise and re-issue you with a new e-ticket/confirmation. If you wish to not proceed with the scheduled new cruise, please forward the new e-ticket to the email above.
- Guests are not allowed to bring infants or children onboard without a valid ticket.
- There are no baby-changing facilities on board
- We do not offer highchairs due to safety reasons.
- It is the obligation of the guests to ensure children below 14 are always accompanied by an adult or seated at the table. The company will not be responsible for any accidents due to non-compliance to this strict guideline. It is also important to ensure children do not disturb any other passengers.